Looking for something? Check here!

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Benefit Cosmetics

Is it just me or does Benefit have some of the cutest blushes?

Here are my three favorite powder blushes from them!




Georgia

Dust this peaches and cream powder lightly all over your complexion then brush on the apples of your cheeks for a warm, happy glow. The sheer peach blush looks beautiful on all complexions, and the delicate peach scent will leave you radiating sunshine! The powder also looks great dusted on the eye lids.





Dandelion

Start your day the "perk-me-up" way, and keep them guessing how you look so pretty this early in the morning. Dust on our soft, pink, perk-me-up powder for instant radiance and a youthful appearance. It's the perfect shade of pink that brightens everyone's complexion without looking powdery or chalky.






Thrrrob


Turn on the flush, turn up the rush... with thrrrob, our new "turned on" face powder. This pulse-racing pink powder simulates the natural flush you get when your heart races. With accompanying brush, lay it on light across cheekbones, forehead and chin. Then sit back & let the excitement begin! It's a turn on!




You can buy each of these products for $28 at all Benefit counters as well as benefitcosmetics.com



Photos and descriptions courtesy of benefitcosmetics.com

2 comments:

  1. Hye ! It's Embla =) theplushie wrote on my chatbox ! Thanks a lot =) your blog is very beautiful ( excuse my english ...)
    Bye =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog ^0^. By the way did u know komettails.net??? Can we used the templates for blogger??? cause I can't used it in my blog. but may be u can used it so, I asked u. replay please... thanks^^

    ReplyDelete